The Soldier- A class for nearly everything, with a large capacity of armor and weapons, and a much smaller capacity for magical ability (Learns Paralyze at Level 10).
As with almost every class, the Soldier starts out with three combat moves. They are listed here:
- Attack- Damage depends on weapon only
- Parry- At level 1, gives 50% chance of a block for 3 seconds.
- Hack- At level 1, does +1/4 damage than regular attack.
How does a Soldier train? Quests? Payment for moves? or a combination of both?
All a Soldier has to do is pay for moves once they reach the leigitimate level.
- Slash-Level 2
- Shield (Proficiency)- Level 4
- Cleave- Level 4
- Mail (Proficiency)- Level 5
- Bow & Arrow (Proficiency)-Level 6
- Poison Shot-Level 8
- Dreadblade- Level 8
- Flameshot- Level 10
- Paralyze- Level 10
More is to come
So long as the Soldier has the correct training, he/she may use any type of armor or any kind of weapon.