The Rogue- One of the more classic gaming classes. Backstab! Stealth! All very familiar to us...
The Rogue starts its life with four moves:
- Attack- Damage from weapon
- Backstab- Must be behind. Increases chance of critical hit by five percent.
- Dagger Throw- 10 yd. range. Damage inflicted as on Dagger Statistics.
- Stealth- Makes the Rogue invisible to those with a) lower level stealth, or b) with no stealth proficiency. Odds of Hitting-1 in 3
- One-Handed Sword (Proficiency)- Level 5
- Flurry- Level 7
- Rage- Level 9
- Sprint- Level 10
- One-Handed Sword
- Leather Armor
- Cloth Armor
- Two-handed sword